Monday, October 13, 2008

No Time Like the Present

No time like the present to just let you in on daily life in the Jolly household.  It would be so hum drum if it weren't for the cute little gal pictured above.  She keeps life lively.  She jumped off the tennis court long enough to enjoy a Saturday of primping in preparation for Chaminade's Homecoming with her "friend" Adam.  Most of their friends think they look like brother and sister.  They had dinner at Kobe.  Always fun to smell of essence of Japanese steakhouse when you arrive at the dance.  At some point during the night she lost the keys to her car which resulted in a frantic call to me at midnight.  I love driving 15 minutes to drop off a set of extra keys in my jammies.   Lost set was found the next morning in the yard where they had been taking pictures before the dance.  I've tried to get her to carry a purse.  Its just not happening.  Luv her anyway.  


1 comment:

katyvee said...

Our darling darling Mo! I e-mailed her back after getting those pictures asking if it was difficult or akward being the prettiest girl EVER in the world! (And if there's any chance whe wants to switch lives for just a day.. so I can be toned and tanned and carefree.. and she can clean and cook, go to PTA.. and wipe hineys! Fair trade??) How we love our Jollys.. nice to have you in the blog world!! I'm addin' ya to my 'sidebar' this minute!!