Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy, Happy Halloween



You have to love my budget conscious little guy who chose to be Annakin Skywalker two years in a row, and since Michael isn't employed by Johnny Brock's Halloween store this year, its fine with me.  How I wish I had a picture of Michael as a banana in giant sunglasses waving to people on Manchester Road last year.  Lots of laughs for us, not so much for him.  Clayton was Clone Captain Rex, so they made a cute pair.  Secretly, Michael really wanted to dress up as Darth Vader and play "dords" with the light sabers but college boys don't do that.  

Before you make fun of the falling apart candy bag, a little history behind it.  When Michael was itty bitty (2 or 3) sweet PaPa Oscarson went out to Walgreen's  and had this blinking bag waiting for him when we came trick or treating.  Its been a tradition around here ever since, but I think it finally bit the dust last night.  I'm not sure how long a trail of candy Andrew left behind in the neighborhood but it made somebody happy.  

No comments: