Sunday, February 22, 2009

Alfred's Fine Dining

I'm a bit behind with my holiday here, after a broken keyboard and flaky internet connection I think I'm up and running again.  
We never make a big deal about Valentine's.  Some little gifts for the kids, maybe something little for us.  We did get out to see a movie, just the two of us, and at home there was restaurant magic happening.  In case you don't know who Alfred is, he's Batman's butler.  Andrew decided it would be fun to serve mom and dad Valentine's dinner, so with a little help from big brother and the neighborhood Thai restaurant, we had a real treat.





We were welcomed into a cozy little spot, soft music and candlelight.   Alfred (aka Andrew - who got real upset if I would talk to him as my child and not my waiter) kept our water filled and provided fantastic service.  We of course tipped generously.   Best of all, they did all the clean-up.  



5 comments:

katyvee said...

Oh my goodness-- Andrew with the dishtowel butler stance made me laugh out loud. So cute..

kelly said...

so cute, that was so nice of them! your hair has gotten long again, matt wants mine grown out again but i am thinking Not.

Oscarson Photography said...

Your kids rock. Tell them I said so.

Amy Lynn said...

Oh, can I get reservations? I want a couple of those kind of boys to move into my house! (Love my boys...but I can tell we need a little more "training" in the fine art of waiting on mom and dad!)

Abby said...

That is the cutest thing in the whole world. I love when boys are thoughtful-period. (Well done, parents!)