Sunday, April 12, 2009

Junior Ring Day


A big day in a Junior's life at St. Joseph's Academy is when you get your junior ring.  It's made me melancholy for mine - I lost it about 15 years ago on a trip.  It was a fun day for Madeline and all of her friends.  
          Showing off the ring!                                            Best friend Katy                                    



Rings (& manicures)


DANCE NIGHT
Her number one date!                                           Jack - taller than her without her 3 inch heels


The group - minus one date.  They left here and went for more pix and dinner for 70 at someone's home then on to the dance until 11:30.  St. Joe makes you stay at the dance until its over and this group likes to dance and have fun so it was a great night -  no after party and Madeline was home a little after midnight.  No wondering where she is late at night, no texts asking if she can stay out later - home early and happy.  

5 comments:

katyvee said...

How much do I love that there is 'rick-rack' on her dress??
SO much.
Very cute.. always cute.
Made me miss my brother-- who by the way.. is lookin' very svelt!
Handsome little group those Jolly's.

Abby said...

Handsome group, indeed! I've missed two whole posts! I could look at pictures of Jollys (Jollies?) all day. Beautiful, happy people. That M is just gorgeous, and I'm a little sad I can't see the 3 inch heels--no doubt they are as fabulous as the rest of her style!

kelly said...

she is so beautiful, was it warm enough for those dresses, they don't look cold? i'm with katy, the rick rack is so cute, i had it on everything when i was little! and if my dresses got too short sometimes my mom would have my aunt add a little lace and rick rack trim:) Who had a dinner for 70?!?!

Amy Lynn said...

Oh, she is so beautiful! I love her amazing smile...and impeccable style. Where do you get a dress with rick-rack? It all looks so fun and carefree...ah, high school!

kelly said...

i saw her dress in NY at french connection, so funny!